Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Upcoming Reviews

After a break from blogging while I focused on my job, I am happy to announce my return with some new reviews! A fresh new batch for 2013!
This evening I popped by Waterstones at Piccadilly Circus, undecided on what to buy next. The branch has a late 10pm close which was perfect for my post dinner stroll home. With 10 minutes to closing, I was stuck, a wonderful sales assistant on the childrens/teen floor was more than happy to help me out. She took me around the entire section suggesting books and making each of them sound more exciting than the one before. For some odd reason that she didn't know herself, some of the books were on the shelf before the published date, which I was very happy to hear as it meant nobody could spoil it for me. You can find my final choices listed below. I chose Beautiful Creatures purely because of the movie and figured I would give the book a shot. The other three are all recommended by the sales assistant who said she loved them, her favourite being The Selection, which is apparently an amazing romantic drama... I will find out myself once I start reading.

1. Back to Black Brick by Sarah Moore Fitzgerald (Out 7th Feb)
2. The Selection by Kiera Cass
3. Beautiful Creatures by Garcia Stohl
4. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Out 7th Feb)


Has anyone read or heard of any of these titles?

No comments:

Post a Comment